Accurate air bearings in the X, Y, Z and rotary axes make this spindle form tester extremely reliable and low-maintenance. Even heavy workpieces can be fed in without any friction or disruption because the spindle form testers feature an integrated anti-vibration table with active damping.
Comprehensive collision protection, fully automated alignment of the workpiece and automated CNC measuring runs set the RONDCOM 73 A and RONDCOM 76 apart. The ACCTee PRO software included offers an intuitive user interface and guides the user through the entire measuring process.
- Reduced measuring times through an extremely high travel speed
- Outstanding cost effectiveness thanks to fully-automated CNC runs
- Automatic measurement of different diameters without manually moving the sensor
- Excellent rotational accuracy with a large measuring range
- Long-term stability thanks to the high-quality granite construction of all axes
- Granite construction ensures long-term stability
- Collision protection in all directions
- Fast CNC inspection plans via Teach-in or offline programming
- Safety device and automatic weight counterbalance of the R axis
- High troughput thanks to automatic alignment and automatic measurements
- Different applications with optional accessories
- Fully automatic control of the 7 axes and excellent straightness values in all axes
- Parallelism measurements via accurate and specified axes
- Informative multi-flatness evaluation in the R axis
- Precise diameter measurements
We are sorry, this part of the web page is temporarily not available. Please try again later. Thank you for understanding.