- Graphic-supported input
- CAD simulation of the measuring run
- Active and passive sensors
- Measurement with and without rotary table
- Standard-compliant, automatic evaluation
- Application-oriented reporting
Narrow tolerances are the only way for gear wheels to transfer forces quietly with almost no loss. The precision of production and gear metrology must go hand in hand.
The GEAR PRO option for ZEISS CALYPSO enables gear metrology on coordinate measuring machines. The analytical 3D gear model and the graphic-supported input windows make measuring with GEAR PRO highly effective.
Through the interaction of the software core and the graphic user interface, the option GEAR PRO generates a CAD model of the gear from the definition of the geometry.
The graphic display of the CAD model allows you to quickly and visually check the input values. A standard measurement can already be started on the basis of the geometry definition.
Graphic input windows and systematic guidance with each step simplify the adjustment of the measuring run to the respective measuring task.
A few mouse clicks are all that is needed to define, for example, evaluation and measuring ranges, with the aid of windows and graphic visualization.
- Cylindrical gears - GEAR PRO involute
- Bevel gears - GEAR PRO bevel
- Worm gears - GEAR PRO worm
- Rotors - GEAR PRO rotor
- Gear hobs - GEAR PRO hob