Improving Speed, Quality and Employee Retention Provider of industrial engineering solutions is increasing efficiency with ZEISS T-SCAN and expanding its range of services
How Landolt Engineering succeeds with ZEISS Solutions:
- Reduced reject rate in system assembly
- Large-volume scanning without repositioning
- Quick supplier feedback on quality of delivered parts
- Expanded performance portfolio
- New customers and cross-selling orders
- Retention of young, highly-qualified engineers
Landolt inspects delivered parts prior to assembly with ZEISS T-SCAN and performs reverse engineering jobs
Thanks to the hand-held scanner ZEISS T-SCAN, engineers can inspect delivered parts prior to assembly and perform reverse engineering jobs.
For Conradin Egli, CEO and Owner, the fact that very few of his Swiss competitors use a 3D scanner is a „real stroke of luck.“
After just a few months, the benefits were clearly visible. Not only had the reject rate in system construction been reduced, but eliminating manual quality checks has also saved his employees time which they now devote to other activities.
Interested? Read the Application Story!
Fill in your data and download our application story for free.